Coronavirus Come to United State Wuhan Pneumonia Confirmed

5 days after returning to the United States, the first case of Wuhan pneumonia confirmed in the United States

5 days after returning to the United States, the first case of Wuhan pneumonia confirmed in the United States,  also Pakistani 4 Students.

The Providence Regional Medical Center. On January 21, the first patient diagnosed with Wuhan's new coronavirus was admitted to the United States.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced on Tuesday the first case of Wuhan's new coronavirus infection. More details of the onset and diagnosis of the male patient were revealed a few days ago, showing that the man had no symptoms of infection when he returned to the United States from Wuhan on the fifteenth of this current month.

 He felt unwell after 4 days and went to the doctor. He was diagnosed on Monday. This is the first confirmed case of infection with the new coronavirus outside Asia.

The United States CDC announced on the afternoon of the 21st this month that a man in his 30s in Seattle, Washington, was diagnosed with the 2019-nCov new coronavirus.

According to information provided by the CDC, the man is a resident of Snohomish County, Washington, who visited Wuhan a few days ago. He had not been to the seafood market during his stay in Wuhan and had not been exposed to patients who were clearly infected with the new coronavirus.

The man returned to Seattle by plane on January 15 and arrived in the United States without any symptoms of illness, but he read information about the outbreak of Wuhan pneumonia through the Internet. After that, he began to feel unwell and developed symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath. He contacted the hospital (family doctor) on the 19th and went to a medical institution for treatment by himself.

After understanding the patient's travel history and symptoms, the hospital contacted the CDC and conducted a medical test. He was diagnosed with pneumonia caused by a new coronavirus infection in Wuhan on the 20th.

The CDC said that the man was in good health and that he had been placed in the hospital at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett out of caution.

A hospital spokesman said the hospital would use special isolation devices to monitor patients for at least the next 48 hours. The hospital is in contact with medical staff and other patients who may have been in contact with him so that their condition can be monitored.

The CDC then sent a team to Washington to track people in contact with the patients to determine if anyone had symptoms of the illness.

According to the CDC, the patient was not flying directly from Wuhan to the United States, and the patient did not experience any symptoms during the flight. At present, the main task of the CDC is to find and notify people with whom he has contacted, including passengers in seats near the aircraft, and to track and detect the health of these people.

John Wiesman, Washington state health minister, said: After the test was positive, authorities moved quickly to treat the patient, and the patient's current condition was "VERY HEALTHY." "We think the hazard to general society is extremely low," he said.

Previously, the CDC began to arrange all visitors from Wuhan to land at New York's Kennedy Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, and San Francisco International Airport from the 17th of this month in order to conduct special screening and screening to measure the temperature of all passengers from Wuhan And ask them if they have any symptoms of discomfort, which will help avoid missed investigations. It is reported that the U.S. government has decided to launch a screening mechanism this week at Atlanta International Airport and Chicago O'Hare Airport.